Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Books Come

I did give The Goldfinch another try and now I am lost in it. I'm glad since I like to lose myself in a long drawn-out book, live with the characters inside their lives. 

I have accumulated a book every day in January. This is a fine idea, set upon me by Amanda. My only problem is not accumulating a bunch of them every day. But that would take out the fun. 

The best of reading days were the ones that brought a new James Michener to the bookstore and then to my house. I could hardly contain myself and barely raised my head from the page until I read the last work. 

Now the quest if for a book case to hold the accumulated books. It will show it's face when I least expect it. 





No comments:

Granddaughters

  • Kristin
  • Elizabeth
  • Olivia
  • Leah
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive